Welcome to this live broadcast dedicated to the 14e stage of the Tour de France 2022, 109e editing.
What ? A rugged stage placed between two relatively flat days with 192.5 kilometers to cover between Saint-Etienne and Mende. The finish traced just after the “montée Jalabert” should smile on the punchers.
Where ? For the third day in a row, the Tour de France will cross three departments. The peloton will start from the Loire, will quickly pass through Haute-Loire before the finish, located in Lozère.
When ? The actual start was given at 12:30 p.m. and the finish should be judged around 5:05 p.m., if the riders are running at an average of 42 kilometers per hour.
On which channel ? On France Télévisions and Eurosport.
Who hosts the live? Nicolas Lepeltier and Vincent Daheron, from the heights of Austerlitz, with Aude Lasjaunias and Alexandre Pedro on the alpine roads of the Tour.
What is the general classification?
1. Jonas Vingegaard (Jumbo-Visma)
2. Tadej Pogacar (UAE Team Emirates), at 2 min 22 s
3. Geraint Thomas (Ineos Grenadiers), at 2 min 26 s
4. Romain Bardet (Team DSM), at 2 min 35 s
5. Adam Yates (Ineos Grenadiers), at 3 min 44 s
6. Nairo Quintana (Arkéa-Samsic), at 3 min 58 s
7. David Gaudu (Groupama-FDJ), at 4 min 07 s
8. Thomas Pidcock (Ineos Grenadiers), at 7 min 39 s
9. Enric Mas (Movistar), at 9 min 32 s
10. Aleksandr Vlasov (Bora-Hansgrohe), at 10:06
Who wears the distinctive jerseys?
Yellow jersey: Jonas Vingegaard
Green jersey (point classification): Wout van Aert (Jumbo-Visma)
Polka dot jersey (best climber): Simon Geschke (Cofidis)
White jersey (best young player): Tadej Pogacar
What we won’t talk about? The intoxicating adventure of the Ricard house, “the French cocktail”
Read while waiting
Find all our content on the Tour de France 2022
In Saint-Etienne, the sun shines for Mads Pedersen, the man of the rain
Bad French memories, Slovenian adventurer and German devil
Tadej Pogacar still hopes to overthrow Jonas Vingegaard and Jumbo-Visma
For Tom Pidcock, the intoxication of a first victory at Alpe-d’Huez
The nap guide or how not to miss any highlight
David Gaudu: “The goal would be to realize my dream, to win the Tour de France”