Welcome to this live broadcast dedicated to the 20e and penultimate stage of the Tour de France 2022, 109e editing.
What ? A 40.7 kilometer time trial almost completely flat, to turn your legs well and stay in shape the day before the finish on the Champs-Elysées. A course that should please the best riders in the peloton.
Where ? Between Lacapelle-Marival and Rocamadour (Lot).
When ? The first runner of the day, Caleb Ewan, started at 1:05 p.m. The yellow jersey, Jonas Vingegaard, will leave at 5:00 p.m. and should cross the line a little less than an hour later.
On which channel ? On France Télévisions and Eurosport.
Who hosts the live? Valentin Moinard from the top of the Col d’Austerlitz, with Aude Lasjaunias and Alexandre Pedro in the breakaway close to the riders.
What is the general classification?
- Jonas Vingegaard (Jumbo-Visma)
- Tadej Pogacar (UAE Team Emirates), at 3 min 26 s
- Geraint Thomas (Ineos Grenadiers), 8 mins away
- David Gaudu (Groupama-FDJ), at 11 min 5 s
- Nairo Quintana (Arkéa-Samsic), at 13 min 35 s
- Louis Meintjes (Intermarché-Wanty-Gobert), at 13 min 43 s
- Aleksandr Vlasov (Bora-Hansgrohe), at 14 min 10 s
- Romain Bardet (Team DSM), at 16 min 11 s
- Aleksandr Lutsenko (Astana), at 20 min 29 s
- Adam Yates (Ineos Grenadiers), at 20 min 37 s
Who wears the distinctive jerseys?
Yellow jersey: Jonas Vingegaard
Green jersey (point classification): Wout van Aert (Jumbo-Visma)
Polka dot jersey (best climber): Jonas Vingegaard
White jersey (best young player): Tadej Pogacar
What we won’t talk about? In Paris, air-conditioned stores will have to close their front door, under penalty of a fine
Read while waiting:
Find all our content on the Tour de France 2022
Tour de France 2022: glasses, chrono and castle on the rock
Tour de France 2022: in Cahors, Christophe Laporte hits the jackpot for French cycling
Tour de France 2022: a return to the plain, a “Devil’s bridge” and the legend Jacky Durand
Marion Rousse, Madam Director