Eight people have been hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak at a Manhattan office building that includes Google offices, officials said.
FDNY responded to reports of high carbon monoxide readings on the upper floors of the commercial building at 85 10th Avenue in Chelsea around 4:30 p.m. Saturday.
Eight patients were transported to area hospitals under unknown conditions. At least five patients had symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, sources said.
It is unclear whether those affected were Google employees.
Firefighters “have ventilated and mitigated the source of the leak,” and the incident is under control, FDNY said.
The cause of the leak was not immediately available.
The Post has contacted Google for comment.